Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Trains and leads associates in areas of customer service, order management, purchasing, warehouse duties, office administration, truck management, and system processes.
- Coordinates delivery truck deliveries and maintenance.
- May perform a variety of customer service, warehouse, and office administration duties as necessary.
- Acts as the contact person for various computer systems such as ASI, JDE, PC, etc.
- Provides feedback to management regarding staff performance evaluations.
- Ensures customer confidence is achieved on a consistent basis.
- Aligns achievements with corporate goals, standards and objectives.
- Communicates the safety program goals and expectations and ensures associates are properly trained in the Safety Program.
- May assume management responsibilities in the absence of the SSC or Stone Manager.
- May perform other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge
HS diploma or equivalent experience; [some college preferred]; Dal Systems (Online, PC, JDE) knowledge; Computer Software Knowledge (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes), SSC Operating Procedures; Certified Forklift Operator
5 or more years customer service/warehouse experience
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k,Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.