Referral Verification Specialist
Apex Systems is looking for Referral Verification Service Specialists to join our team in Deerfield Beach. This is an immediate need position with interviews this coming week. If interested in scheduling an interview please send over a recent resume to Danielle Lorenzen at email@example.com
• Utilize application for the identification of the prescription claims loaded into the referral verification queue of the covered entities.
• Utilize internet-based databases for identification of referral provider, medical specialty, office and fax telephone numbers.
• Communicate with the referral provider's office staff to acknowledge referral patient relationship, and transmission of secure electronic facsimile (eFax) of the patient referral summary.
• Associate degree required or equivalent combination of related experience.
• Prior experience working in healthcare or pharmacy environment.
• Strong oral/written communication, organization and time management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.