MARKETING COPYWRITER & EDITOR
The editor will assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the state-wide marketing & communication program while promoting a favorable public image of the company and each of its product lines.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated resume to Professional Recruiter, Kelsey Laughlin via email at email@example.com
Length: 6 months contract with potential to extend / convert
Location: Remote through October then on site in Tampa, FL
Rate: $15 / hrJobDetails
- Documents and provides proofs with marked corrections to be revised and reviewed.
- Ensures accuracy through research and proofing across many material types.
- Escalates concerns to key stakeholders regarding content that may need review.
- Bachelors Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of marketing or communications experience.
- Knowledge of various writing techniques including newsletter, press releases and promotional copy.
- Prior copy writing experience on the Internet preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.