NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Vlocity Solution Architect to join our team in Dallas, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
*Full Time Remote Position Position Overview
The core function of the Vlocity Solution Architect (VSA) is to comprehend design details and develop the execution of the technical solution, working closely with the Technical Architect. The VSA is responsible for user story design decisions not specified in the overall architecture, including software design, and other implementation details for the development team. The VSA will also have the most accurate, real-time understanding of sprint velocity within the Development Team, and regularly check in with Developers on the status of their assigned User Stories.Role Responsibilities To The Client & Project
Role Responsibilities To The Internal Project Team
- Lead technical conversations during sprint cycles
- Assist the Technical Architect in aspects of solution design
- Establish and maintain critical timelines for IT/client technical team
- Provide solution design that is in line with Vlocity best practices for use of dataraptors, omniscripts, cards, and integration procedures.
- Design leveraging a data driven design framework, and leverage force.com or vlocity features as appropriate to the overall design
- Set best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Serve as an escalation point for the developers on all technical questions or issues
- Work with the Project Manager or Project Coordinator on resourcing needs in order to meet targeted project plans
- Manage deployments and version control
- Escalate issues or bugs that might impact the project or potential for customer success
- Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud)
- Vlocity Platform Developer certification; working experience with Vlocity omniscripts, Vlocity dataraptors, Vlocity cards, Vlocity integration procedures, etc.
- 5+ years with Vlocity Insurance, benefits, claims, power attributes
- 8+ years of insurance and key business processes (calculation rules, quoting, claims, etc.)
- 5+ years professional services consulting client experience
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred
#INDAPPS About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Solution Architect, Consulting, Developer, Cloud, Testing, Technology