Med/Surg Registered Nurse
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join the Med/Surg unit on the night shift at Havasu Regional Medical Center.
The Registered Nurse will be the Primary Nurse on the Med/Surg Unit, so they will need to be able to run the unit. The Med/Surg Registered Nurse will provide care to patients, including administering medications, changing dressings, and running blood tests on patients. Qualifications :Qualifications of the Med/Surg Registered Nurse:
Preferred Skills of the Med/Surg Registered Nurse:
- Ability to be the primary Registered Nurse in the Med/Surg Unit
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Active AZ or Compact State Registered Nurse license
- BLS certification
- ACLS and PALS certifications within 6 months of hire
- Basic computer skills
- Able to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations
As a patient-centered community hospital, Havasu Regional Medical Center is a compassionate place that combined the best in local hometown care with the latest in world-class medical technology. We live by our High Five Guiding Principals
: Delivering high quality patient care; Supporting physicians; Creating excellent workplaces for our employees; Taking a leadership role in our communities; Ensuring fiscal responsibility.