Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech provides mission-focused technology solutions and services for U.S. defense, intelligence and federal civilian agencies. In business for more than 52 years, we excel in full-spectrum cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering solutions that support national and homeland security. More than 9,300 talented professionals around the globe make up the ManTech family and nearly half are veterans.
The Technical Exploitation Support Services team is fighting the Global War on Terrorism by providing exploitation support and enhancing its technical collection and exploitation capabilities in triage and automation, advanced technical Media Exploitation (MEDEX), and advanced Mobile Device Exploitation. Activities include digital forensics activities, software reverse engineering, hardware exploitation, parser development, reverse engineering, mobile applications development and engineering, and technical exploitation (collection, transmission, prioritization translation, and analysis and dissemination of materials).
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Lead Technical Knowledge Manager
in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all documentation, programs, and content is at the appropriate classification, on identified networks for customers' leadership, staff, partners and customers to access.
- Develop technical documentation to include; Standard of Procedures, Processes, Point of Contacts, Work Flow, Guidelines, After Action Reports for deployments and/or TDYs in the appropriate format.
- Present technical reports/ documentation to present to a wide range of audiences to include technical and non-technical personnel.
- Create, maintain, and populate MS SharePoint to provide an easily accessible location for disseminating.
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline preferred and 7 or more years' experience in knowledge management or similar field; or three to five years combined experience one or more of the following areas: program management, senior executive administrative support, and technical writing/editing, and/or four years direct computer forensic experience may be substituted for education.
- Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
- At least three years' experience with MS SharePoint to include hands on experience in the use of lists, document libraries, forms, wiki blogging, and document management functionality of MS SharePoint.
- Five years' experience with other knowledge/content management platforms would be acceptable replacement for MS SharePoint experience.
- At least three years' experience with content management, database management or metadata tagging.
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. Including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- Familiarity with IC and DoD metadata standards
- Experience with business process workflow design
- Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM), OR Certified MS SharePoint Administrator
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Constantly positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Must be able to detect, Determine, Perceive, Identify, Recognize, Judge, Observe, Inspect, Estimate, & Assess.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.