Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech provides mission-focused technology solutions and services for U.S. defense, intelligence and federal civilian agencies. In business for more than 52 years, we excel in full-spectrum cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering solutions that support national and homeland security. More than 9,300 talented professionals around the globe make up the ManTech family and nearly half are veterans.
The Technical Exploitation Support Services team is critical in supporting DoD, Federal, and IC partners' Global War on Terrorism efforts by providing state of the art technical exploitation and collection capabilities in digital media exploitation triage and automation, advanced technical Media Exploitation (MEDEX), and advanced Mobile Device Exploitation. Activities include digital forensics activities, software reverse engineering, hardware exploitation, parser development, reverse engineering, mobile applications development and engineering, and technical exploitation (collection, transmission, prioritization translation, and analysis and dissemination of materials).
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Mobile Forensics Analyst
to join our team in Bethesda
.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct Full-Scope mobile forensic examinations, perform logical/ physical acquisition and analysis, perform large data set analysis and target language keyword searches.
- Have an understanding of forensic tools, script development, sector-level entity extraction, metadata extraction and analysis.
- Ability to generate forensic reports of interest, present, and brief to IC/ DOD customers with wide range of technical expertise
- Provide expert multi-functional exploitation expertise as required.
- Coordinate with IC/DOD customer operations on CELLEX platform, exercises, and training
- Provide technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include: (Diverse set of technical exploitation tools & tradecraft, Hardware Exploitation, & Firmware Exploitation).
Preferred Qualifications: NoneSecurity Clearance Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) discipline preferred and 5 or more years of related experience.
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated technical mobile exploitation experience
- Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
- Must have at least one of the following Industry standard forensic certifications such as: GIAC Mobile Device Security Analyst (GMOB), Teel JTAG Forensic Certification (TJFC), Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA), etc.
- Experience designing, implementing and documenting digital forensics services to include evidence seizure, digital forensic analysis and data recovery.
- Experience conveying technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications.
- Experience or knowledge in a wide range of CELLEX tools and techniques such as: flasher box, bootloaders, SQlite forensics/ analysis, and chip-off techniques.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph or obtain a CI Polygraph before the start of employment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Constantly positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Must be able to detect, Determine, Perceive, Identify, Recognize, Judge, Observe, Inspect, Estimate, & Assess.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.