Retail Sales Consultant
Xfinity (Comcast) Retail Sales position:
This is a Retail Sales position inside our interactive Xfinity Service Centers or Xfinity Retail stores. We offer both Full-time and Part-time positions. This position comes with a standard hourly rate + uncapped commission, as well as outstanding benefits.
• Our Retail Sales Consultants are interacting with new and existing customers in a retail store environment.
• You may be answering technical questions, explaining/resolving bill discrepancies, assisting customers with exchanging equipment or demonstrating product features to customers. You are a one-stop shop for Comcast's products and services.
• In addition, you are able to maximize your income through selling customers on the features, benefits, and use of all products and services. You will be able to do this through demonstrating our products, educating and assisting customers with their purchase decision and offer the best possible technology solution to meet their needs.
• Sales Consultants that display a positive friendly demeanor in all their customer interactions, are motivated and passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience, while upselling products and services are successful in the role.
• As a retail sales consultant, you are expected to consistently meet or exceed sales and retention quotas in an accountability-based culture.
• Maintain cash drawer and balance all cash receipts on a daily basis while following proper cash-handling policies and procedures at all times.
• You may be required from time to time to travel and work in multiple retail locations (i.e. nearby retail stores other than your home store).
• The position also requires lifting a minimum of 15 pounds and standing on your feet the entire work shift (approximately 8 hours).
• FT: 40-hour work week (or overtime as needed and/or pre-approved). Requires open availability to work RETAIL hours which include evenings, weekends & holidays.
• PT: availability should include 25-29 hours week/open availability weekends & holiday, and be able to work a 4-6 hr block of time on available week days.
o Schedules are typically given 2 weeks in advance but they are rotating shifts so flexibility on availability is required
o No set days off – Schedules are based on the needs of the business
o The store hours of operation for the retail stores vary from location to location.
o Work shifts start an hour before store opens and ends an hour after store closes or until last customer leaves
PandoLogic. Keywords: Retail Sales Representative, Location: Green Cove Springs, FL - 32043