Opened in January 2021, Holbrook is unlike any other property in Woodstock, Georgia. With nearly 300 apartment homes and cottages for lease, this upscale active adult community is unequalled in design, amenities and programs.
The Line Cook is responsible for preparing excellent food for our residents, guests and customers. The Line Cook prepares appetizers, entrees and desserts; ensures ingredients are fresh; and ensures that the work area is clean, and that necessary equipment is readily available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Set up station according to community guidelines (sauté, grill, broil, fry, pantry).
- Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner; ensure proper seasoning of food.
- Ensure meals are prepared and served according to the menu and diet preferences.
- Clean and maintain station in a safe, sanitary, and organized manner.
- Restock all items as needed throughout the shift.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen, walk-in coolers and storage areas.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Background check
- Drug screening
- Available to work: weekends
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Posting ID: 620862128Posted: 2021-04-22Job Title: Line Cook