|IT System Administrator|
Raytheon Missiles & Defense Digital Technology
Program Execution Services – Naval Power Mission Area
This position will provide computer systems administration performing a full range of technology functions within classified and unclassified program areas. This position ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software, and related procedures adhere to organizational and security-based policies. This role will be responsible for data backups, restores, system patching, and Antivirus definition updates. Additionally, this position will interact with internal and external users such and customer entities’ and vendors to maintain system integrity and maintain security compliance requirements and other tasks as assigned.
This is a multi-level position for a Systems Administrator II or Sr. Systems Administrator I. The Hiring manager will determine the level, based on the applicant’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and requirements for this position.
Minimum Required Skills / Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or a related STEM field, or, in lieu of degree, an additional 8 additional years of directly applicable equivalent experience will be considered.
- Experience and or education with Industry Standard Operating Systems Software such as Windows and or Linux.
- Experience and or educational understanding of data backups, restores, system patching, antivirus and basic security hardening process’
- Systems are operational 24x7 and occasionally require work effort beyond standard work hours, must be able to 10% travel or less
- Must have current active DoD Top Secret Security clearance, except in rare cases, only US Citizens are eligible to obtain US DoD Clearances.
Highly Desired Skills / Certifications:
- 2+ years of Windows and or Linux Operating Systems
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance adjudicated within the past 6 years
- An active DoD TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance or prior SCI/program eligibility
- Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140 / 8570 Certification requirements (CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent certification and an Operating System Certification)
- Experience with basic DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory experience
- Experience with backups, principles, and safeguards
- Direct working experience with NISPOM, JAFAN, JSIG, DFARS and/or DoD/RMF
- Experience in Systems Backup technologies\\\\software
- Experience with disk cloning software
- Experience with virtual computing technologies
- Troubleshooting basic workstation and server issues
- Experience with training others in standard IT processes and procedures
- Experience with Basic Windows scripting
- Self-Starter, customer focused, adaptable, attention to detail, time management skills, ability to multitask, ability to work with general supervision and follow established procedures
- Ability to obtain required Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140 / 8570 Certification requirements (CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent certification) within 6 months of hire date
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization, and possesses an active US Secret Security Clearance (DoD).
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Posting ID: 620893292Posted: 2021-04-21Job Title: Computer System Administrator, Naval Power, Az