Would you like to help build a stronger Arizona for children and families? Would you like to make a direct impact, right in your own community? We have a great opportunity for you to join our team as a Therapist / Clinician in our Chandler office.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1912, Arizona's Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year. When working with AzCA, you'll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
- We have a whole new comprehensive benefits package for 2021!
- All full time employees working 30 hours or more per week are eligible and we offer several plans for Medical, Dental, and Vision so you can choose the option right for you and your family!
- Plans are effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), Life and AD&D, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Employee Wellness and Support Time every Friday morning
- Flexible Schedules
- Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan provided through Mutual of America
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Find your passion. Join our team!
What You'll Do:
- Conducts a full and ongoing assessment utilizing the program specific protocol
- Engages the child/ family collaboratively in order to create safety and stability for each family member.
- Develops and implements successful trauma informed intervention
- Plans for client treatment discharge/termination including establishing treatment plans
- Interacts professionally, clearly and in a timely manner with internal and external customers, other community professionals including staffing meetings, providing consultation or advocacy representing AzCA as a trauma informed agency.
- Participates in in-service training and educational opportunities outside the agency as required and as time and resources permit.
- Provides effective client treatment with regular supervision.
- Provisions psychotherapy to individuals and families
- Provides crisis management, including assessing and providing appropriate responses, handling the situation calmly.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Master's Degree in Social Work or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
Minimum Qualification & Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Possess a valid Arizona driver's license and be insurable under the agency's automobile policy.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients' homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
- Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position. An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer