Talent Acquisition Manager - Human Resources
Boston, MA, USA Req #234
Monday, March 29, 2021
Essential Functions of Position:
- Create a recruitment plan that builds a robust talent pipeline that aligns with Bay Cove's short and long term staffing needs
- Develops and manages all staffing initiatives; continually assesses talent acquisition
- Manage all advertising placement
- Creates a sophisticated and creative ad campaign using social media as a driving tool
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System
- Prepares and executes innovative and cost effective recruitment strategy and accompanying recruiting plans to meet business objectives and hiring goals.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to increase applicant flow to support high volume hiring
- Conducts regular follow up with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans
- Understands market conditions for targeted hard to fill positions and prepares distinct and effective recruiting approaches to those markets.
- Develops innovative sourcing and outreach programs to promote right fit and minimize turnover
- Provides guidance and direction to hiring managers
- Designs metric tools for routine reports. Measures effectiveness of recruitment efforts and develops action steps for improvement
Requirements for the Position:
- BA in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related discipline and at least 5 years in full-life cycle recruiting/talent acquisition.
- Must be able to wear "all hats" related to recruitment in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced web searching skills and a proven track record of sourcing all levels of active and passive candidates.
- Significant knowledge of hiring processes and practices such as recruiting metrics, behavioral based interview techniques, compensation and federal and state employment law.
- Must have a history of commitment to inclusive hiring practices and the ability to support diversity in workforce recruitment and retention
- Ability to effectively prioritize the workload taking into account customer's needs while delivering and adjusting expectations.
- Must be able to manage and resolve complex situations while maintaining a team culture that has a high level of responsiveness to its customers.
- Unsurpassed professionalism, excellent writing and editing skills, and the ability to quickly grasp the complexities of the different services area/departments.
- PRC or CSSR certification desirable.
Posting ID: 620939354Posted: 2021-05-08Job Title: Talent Acquisition Manager