Human Resources - Benefits Coordinator
Boston, MA, USA Req #232
Monday, March 29, 2021
This is a part-time position.
- Participate in the administration of various employee benefits programs including group health, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement accounts, dental, vision, accident, disability and life insurance.
- Maintain employee benefit records in HRIS ensuring benefits changes and enrollments are entered appropriately for vendor data transfers and payroll deduction.
- Verify and reconcile all monthly group insurance plans and premium invoices and submit for payment approval.
- Administer COBRA notifications, FSA and HRA with third party administrator.
- Update benefits orientation materials and packets
- Support the Benefits team in presenting information and answering questions for employees during new Employee Orientation.
- Support/Assist Benefits Manager in completing benefits reporting requirements and ensuring distribution of required employee notices.
- Support annual open enrollment project on benefits enrollment and eligibility platform, including extensive quality and accuracy testing; work with vendor, Benefits, Payroll and IT.
- Quality check all status changes for employees becoming eligible for benefits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-4 years' experience in Benefits, HR or related business setting preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Communications, or related field
- Knowledge of employees benefits and applicable laws
- Ability to analyze data and accurately proof read
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to multi task
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to identify, recommend, and implement process improvements
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) High proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Driving License Required? Yes
Share this job:
Posting ID: 620939477Posted: 2021-05-07Job Title: Human Resource