Loan Officer Location:
Orem, UT Job Id:
1719 # of Openings:
Open Position: MORTGAGE Loan Officer
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Experience the APM difference!
Who you work with and for is one of life's biggest choices. APM exists to serve our branch managers and originators. In every interaction with us as individuals and a company, we let our branch managers, loan officers, employees and associates know that they matter.
As a company that was created by Originators for Originators, discover first-hand how APM operates and is committed to providing you with the culture, products, tools, and resources to deliver exceptional customer experiences to sustain and grow your production.
At APM you will find that we are 100% focused on making our Loan Officers and Branch Managers look good! Does your current company value you by doing the same?
We are growing and seeking experienced Branch Managers.
The mortgage advisor is responsible for generating new business, qualifying customers and owning the customer experience from start to finish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Origination of new business on a regular basis, including taking complete applications and qualifying customers.
- Provide consultations and education on the mortgage transaction, teaching about what to expect, setting the timelines and expectations.
- Qualify borrowers; pull credit; run AUS; price loans; collect documentation; follow-through with client and loan until closing; and own the client experience to ensure expectations are met and customers are happy.
- Ability to develop and maintain a personal business plan which includes all aspects of loan originations from customer service, maintaining and building relationships, networking, marketing/prospecting, knowledge of products and the industry, etc.
Essential Qualifications & Skills Requirements :
- 1+ year's recent Mortgage Loan Origination experience
- Current and active rolling pipeline of funding two loans per month required
- Post-high school degree in business, finance, marketing, other related fields or work equivalent; Associates degree at minimum require
- Previous work experience as a loan officer (or equivalent) required, with proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Effective sales and marketing skills, including ability to generate new business through networking and referral partners and other referral sources
- Ability to deal honestly and ethically with clients, employees and business partners to achieve desired goals
- Strong understanding of loan guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Problem Solving - an ability to effectively analyze and resolve problems at a functional level
- This person must live our culture every day! (Respect, Transparency, Scrappy)