Your next good thing is right here.
Professional & Industrial, we’re all about helping you discover what’s next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a Manufacturing Operator/Technician to work at a Biotechnology company in Miami, FL 33169. Working with Powder and/or Liquid Manufacturing. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
Pay Rate: $16.50 Days, $18.15 Nights
12 hour shifts
GENERAL JOB DETAILS:
- Uses batch record instructions, job aids, standard operating procedures, and product specifications to execute production activities.
- Maintains accurate documentation, records and logs in accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration), GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO9000 (International Organization for Standardization).
- Ability to perform minor troubleshooting and problem solving in areas of set-up of equipment and processes.
- Ability to follow testing and inspection procedures (i.e. visual inspections, in-process, final product attribute).
- Maintains a focus on continuous improvement – helping improve equipment maintenance, safety, efficiency and throughput.
- Ability to report damage to production areas and equipment, through work orders as needed.
- Ability to perform rework and re-packaging of materials as needed.
- Ability to perform specialized cleaning of manufacturing equipment in liquid and/or powder.
- Ability to perform specialized cleaning of manufacturing areas in liquid and/or powder areas.
- As needed, maintain the stocking levels for gowning, consumables, cleaning products, and other manufacturing supplies.
- Ability to work in teams to achieve operational goals while being engaged in the process.
- Makes effective decisions relative to position requirements and include Quality in those decisions.
- Communicating issues and concerns to supervisor or designee.
- Some overtime will be required with prior notice to support business needs. Emergency overtime may be required with little notice to ensure operational objectives.
- Must be able to read proficiently, write legibly, analyze/evaluate charts/graphs, follow simple diagrams, and follow manufacturing and inspection procedures.
- Must be able to maintain neat, legible, accurate, and complete documentation, records, and logs.
- Mechanical aptitude is required and to safely operate equipment including minor equipment repair, identification of problems, and correcting minor problems.
- Must be able to focus continuous attention to detailed processes and fairly routine processes.
- Basic computer skills
High School Diploma/GED completed
0 - 1 years of manufacturing experience
- Exposure to industrial machinery, sharp and moving parts, electrical and other energy sources.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required including but not limited to lab coats, hair / beard covers, shoe covers, gloves, ear protection, eye protection and specialized cleanroom suits and head coverings as required.
- Exposure to fumes and chemicals such as raw materials, cleaners, etc.
- Infrequent exposure to high frequency noise
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds repetitively, and up to 65 pounds non-repetitively.
- Must be able to lift/move 1-5 lbs. over 60% of the time, and lift/move 5-25 lbs. 40% of the time.
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Manufacturing Technician today!
The local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply online for immediate consideration. For additional information or questions please email Danielle.Haese@kellyservices.com.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.