Shift: M-F 5am- 2pm or 7am-4pm with 1 Saturday per month
This individual will continuously monitor the quality and safety of the products that are produced.
1. Complete and document all equipment calibrations, segregate any nonconforming equipment.
2. Complete and document all critical control point measurements, segregate and communicate any nonconforming measurements.
3. Complete and document sanitation audits including pre-operational checks, operational checks and environmental swabbing.
4. Monitor and document good manufacturing processes, communicate any non-conformances
5. Complete any paperwork necessary to retain product.
6. Collect, organize label and document samples for testing, submit the samples to the proper laboratory record and organize all the results.
7. Complete quality checks on the products including product dimensions, individual weights, net weights and piece counts. Check equipment for proper set up according to product specifications.
8. Complete product and raw material in house analysis
9. Monitor and document any downtime.
10. Perform any appropriate additional task that is agreed upon by the Quality Manager or the appropriate personnel.
1. Sufficient manual dexterity
2. Able to stand for extended periods of time
3. Can tolerate cold temperatures for extended periods of time
4. Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds regularly
5. Able to move carts full of different product to collect the required data
Interested? Apply now!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]