Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughsThe future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell's Federal Manufacturing & Technologies business manages the U. S. Department of Energy's Kansas City National Security Campus in Missouri and New Mexico, manufacturing sophisticated mechanical, electronic and engineered-material components for our nation's defense system. Honeywell is on the leading edge of supplying engineering and manufacturing expertise for our nation's defense and national security. Visit kcnsc.doe.gov for more information about working for Honeywell at the Kansas City National Security Campus.
***This position will be located in Kansas City, MO*** Job Duties:
You Must Have:
- Analyzes, develops, and coordinates plans for assigned projects
- Develops and maintains project planning networks for complex projects related to Inspection activities
- Reports status of project plans and, if necessary, develops and presents recovery plans at to support customer demand
- Negotiates project related changes with internal and external customers to assure product process and quality requirements are met
- Routinely uses supply chain knowledge and FM&T ERP/MES/CMS systems to gather data required to manage project plans
- May participate on Product Realization Teams to develop and implement project plans that support weapon program development and qualification activities from a support function role to mitigate factory deficiencies
- Evaluates project status and potential issues; and initiates appropriate contact with internal FM&T supply chain to resolve issues
- Facilitates teams in resolving critical quality operations support problems that occur in development, pre-production, and production
- Captures, recommends, and coordinates workload priorities with inspection departments
- May participate in centers of excellence to assure business initiatives align with technology roadmap
- This includes analysis of customer needs, translation of those needs into practical plans, and development of project initiatives for inspection areas
- Monitors and assures compliance with customer requirements
- Works with industrial engineers in developing budgets and forecasts, and analyzes and reports productivity status for inspection resources
- Compiles data, analyses results, prepares and maintains documentation and implements recommendations
- Identifies/recommends innovative approaches to defined work and participates in creative problem solving and process improvement changes using Six Sigma tools
- Leads, trains, and mentors Analysts I and II in Quality tools, processes and programs.
- May perform other duties
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, Engineering, Communications, Supply Chain Mgmt or a related technical field
- Five (5) or more years of experience in administering, maintaining, and analyzing metrics for projects, programs, quality, and technical performance.
- US citzenship, must have or have the ability to obtain a DOE security clearance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP/MRP application experience
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis
- Ability to identify and make recommendations for resolution of project related problems utilizing analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Tableau skills highly recommended
- SQL,Python, and R coding skills
- Microsoft Access
- JOB ID: req275617
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 14520 Botts Road,Kansas City,Missouri,64147,United States
- Relocation Tier: Tier 2
- Band: 03
- Referral Bonus: 750
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship: Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.
- FLSA Statement: In this position you will exercise discretion and independent judgment on matters of significance.
- FLSA CODE: Exempt
- Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell FM&T Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 621277172Posted: 2021-05-06Job Title: Senior Project Analyst