Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly reliable gas turbine engines for both propulsion and auxiliary power within Honeywell. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Apply engineering knowledge, tools, and principals to drive system safety requirements into the IPDS design and very that the safety requirements are valid and verified. Work with experts to learn the system and see how the teaming process works to make complex designs become a reality.
Innovate and design best valued systems that meet or exceed customers' expectations.
This position is available at the Phoenix Engines location.YOU MUST HAVE
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must graduate after December 2021
- Must continue enrollment in degree program upon completion of the internship
- Knowledge of Probability and Statistics
- Individual that can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Must be able to complete an internship prior to graduating
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of tasks
- JOB ID: req271722
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 111 S 34th St.,Phoenix,Arizona,85034,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.