Description/Job Summary C2 Enterprises is seeking Food Service Workers to join their team onsite at the Miramar Marine Air Station.We offer Health Benefits:Medical, Vision, Dental as well as Paid Vacation and a Pension.Job Description
- Ability to provide cleaning services within a Food Service environment. Must have solid work ethics.
- Experience Demonstrated history of related Food Service cleaning preferably with a major institution or the military is desired.
(Specific experience requirements may vary with each contract.)
The principal responsibility of the Food Service Worker/Mess Attendant is to ensure the proper cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen and dining facility in accordance with the
- Clean all table tops, and ensure that all counters and window sills are free from dust.
- Ensure that all dining facility floors are swept, and mopped on a daily basis. Bi-weekly floor waxing is also required.
- Ensure that all napkin dispensers, salt and pepper shakers, and condiments dispensers are full before and after each meal.
- Serves customers at the direction of the production manager for correct portions and menu item mixes.
- Remove all dishes from the collection station and wash according contract requirements.
- Wash all pots and pans and utensils in accordance to the contract requirements.
- Ensure that all kitchen floors are swept, and mopped on a daily basis. Bi-weekly floor waxing is also required.
Posting ID: 621280714Posted: 2021-06-01Job Title: Food Sanitation Specialist