Delivery Driver | LaRosa's
Working at LaRosa's is more than a job, it is a family! Come and work in an upbeat, fun environment with lots of opportunities for growth. We are currently interviewing and would love to talk to you!
We offer health, dental and vision plans, the ability to further your education through a tuition reimbursement program, 401K matching, flexible schedules, food discounts and many more great benefits! (After applicable waiting period and eligibility requirements.)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers food orders to guests at their home in a timely manner.
- Checks the accuracy of orders before leaving the store on a delivery.
- Obeys all traffic laws while delivering food orders.
- Cleans delivery area and other areas as assigned.
- Interacts with guests at their home to ensure a positive dining experience.
- Follows LEAN processes as defined for both their role and the pizzeria.
- Works with Team Members throughout the location on a daily basis including: Store Management, Front of the House and Back of the House staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to maintain valid drivers license
- Access to reliable car for all shifts
- Maintains current car insurance on the vehicle used while performing the job
- Has a good sense of direction and able to read maps
- Verbally interacts with Management, Team Members and Guests
- Basic mathematical skills
- Able to maintain a clean driving record with 2 points or less on driving record
- Able to make change and process different types of payment
- Able to report to work in a neat clean uniform
- Willingness to work rotating shift schedules
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs on a regular basis
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Able to work independently
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is exposed to wet, humid, hot, and loud conditions.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls, burns, dog bites, poor weather conditions.
- Non slip shoes are required to be worn at all times by all Team Members in the pizzerias
- Must be at least 18 years old
Some restaurant experience preferred but not required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $20.00 per hour