Hot Box Cookies is now hiring!
We are looking for a Shift Manager ready to assist our locations in operating at its highest potential. Shift Managers run day-to-day operations. Responsibilities include leading and developing team members, executing daily objectives, fulfilling orders in alignment with our high product quality standards, and resolving issues with outstanding customer service to ensure our everyone leaves with a smile.
Why choose us?
We choose you! We promote from within and sincerely care about our employees
- Competitive Pay: We will make working for us worth your time.
- On-the-Job training to teach skills that will help you succeed in your career such as: Onboarding, Training/Coaching, Conducting Performance Evaluations, Inventory Ordering and Management, Goal Setting, and more!
- Be part of something bigger: Our employees have the opportunity to contribute directly to a growing brand. No carrots on sticks, and no corporate ceiling.
- We are constantly expanding our team by creating new positions beyond the Store Manager level and putting our employee's bright ideas into practice.
This is a part-time, hourly position starting at $12 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Manage 1-8 team members simultaneously on a shift
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to by all
- Maintain high product quality standards by managing baking
- Handle delivery routing, dispatching, and assist drivers to maximize delivery efficiency
- Provide outstanding customer service, and when needed, conflict resolution
- Provide on the job training to your team members
- Assist in inventory management and stocking/organizing supplies
- Audit staff work and shifts for accuracy and completeness
- Complete daily paperwork
- Complete closing and opening procedures (We are now cashless which makes this a breeze!)
- Communicate frequently with your management team via shift change emails and through instant-messaging
- Supervise sales and customer service procedures
Summary of Experience and Qualifications:
- Management experience in food-service, hospitality, or retail
- Customer service experience in a fast-paced, food service, restaurant, or retail environment
- Flexible availability
We are looking for happy, hard-working people who are quick on their feet, passionate, and LOVE customer service to provide the best product and experience for our loyal customers!
A GREAT attitude is a MUST! Excellent customer service is our top priority as well as providing a fun and productive work environment.
Even as COVID-19 precautions are being lifted, we maintain the same practices we've had for months. This includes contactless deliveries, 6 foot barriers to ensure customers maintain social distancing, and a completely cashless operation.