About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 20,000 independent agents.
Medicare Advantage Marketing Advisor Position Summary:
The Career Marketing Advisor will deliver a professional presentation to customers and uphold the core values of our company. The ideal candidate will increase the client base through phone marketing, implementation of inside sales techniques, and by tailoring products and services offered to individual agent needs. The successful Medicare Advantage Marketing Advisor will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a good working knowledge of Medicare Advantage, be a self-starter, and have excellent problem solving skills. This is a small office so having a wonderful personality is a must.
Medicare Advantage Marketing Advisor Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Expand client base and increase profitability through the implementation of strategic marketing workflows, policies, and practices
· Learn, retain, and deliver product / industry information and sales support to clients
· Self-motivate, learn, and apply sales techniques to achieve set marketing goals for outreach calls and new client contracts
· Provide excellent customer service
· Communicate effectively and professionally in person, over the phone, and in writing with agents, carriers, supervisors, and direct reports
· Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve operational issues quickly
· Appropriately track and prioritize volume, productivity, and issues
· Accurately input information into tracking systems within required time frames
· Navigate various websites and computer systems, adding necessary information / documentation within required time frames
Medicare Advantage Marketing Advisor Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Competitive industry and product knowledge
· Sales process and territory management
· Critical thinking
· Demonstrated ability to plan and organize
· Flexibility to adapt to changing business operations
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
· Ability to represent the company in a professional and positive manner
· Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Computer skills
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.