Location: Omaha, NE
Who You'll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
Enforce the City of Omaha’s downtown parking area and to understand the ordinances associated with parking on-street.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patrol an assigned route on foot (walking 3-5 miles daily) to ensure public compliance with existing parking ordinances and laws.
- Knowledge of the City’s ordinances and laws.
- Be an Ambassador by providing information to the public regarding parking regulations, location of streets, buildings and points of interest.
- Use LPR (license plate recognition) to ensure that parking time limits are not exceeded.
- Respond to calls regarding parking violations and complaints.
- Identify vehicles in violation of parking codes, checking with dispatch when necessary to confirm identities or to determine whether vehicles need to be immobilized/booted or towed.
- Write warnings and citations for illegally parked vehicles.
- Observe and report hazardous conditions such as missing traffic signs, unknown construction areas and street markings that may be faded or incorrect.
- Ability to process, immobilize/boot and tow vehicles as needed.
- Use smartphone to issue citations and look up information.
- Capable of working in extreme cold, heat and high wind conditions for extended periods.
- Integrity - Must be honest and ethical.
- Proficient with MS Office with emphasis on Excel.
- Motivation - Must be independent and motivated to complete tasks.
- Professional - Must be professional at all times whether written or verbal.
- Dependability - Must be ready to work at start time.
- Communication - Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Pass a background check and drug test.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.