Auto req ID:
The main purpose of this role is to provide technical oversight to PFNA data & analytics projects within the US across several projects covering several different functional domains. The individual filling this role must have a strong background in cloud data & analytics. This role will provide technical direction to a mixed team of onshore and offshore data engineers, BI developers and data scientists to ensure project success.
Projects typically involve some combination of data sourcing & ingestion, data transformation/engineering, development of ML models by data scientists, and development of UI in either form of Microsoft Power BI reporting or a web-based application. Projects are to be delivered with fully automated CI/CD pipelines. As such, DevOps engineering background is required.
Projects will leverage Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Python and Presto/Denodo, among other tools. Expectation is that individual in the role has prior experience delivering projects on this type of ecosystem. Azure experience preferred, but candidates with strong AWS profile will be considered.Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical oversight and architecture guidance to multiple projects, primarily but not necessarily limited to the SC function for PFNA
- Coordinate as needed with CTO for Azure platform and data ingestion needs
- Assess new work coming into the value stream in terms of size & scale
- Coach and develop data engineers, data science and BI resources on the team
- Be the key bridge to ensure that business problems can be broken down into work activities for technical resources.
- Ensure that technical concerns can be voiced to key IT functional & business stakeholders in terms that they can understand to promote resolution
- Build an inquisitive data culture within both the employee and contractor resources across multiple teams, so as to improve our overall ability to deliver
- Promote cross-team awareness & education/knowledge sharing across all Hyderabad PFNA data & analytics resources
- Bachelors degree in IT or related fieldExperience:
- 5+ years working in data, BI, data warehousing, analytics environment
- Azure architecture
- Azure Data Factory
- Power BI or Tableau
- Data Architecture
- Data Modeling
- DevOps, CI/CD
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to present effectively to executive-level within both IT & business population
- Ability to manage many priorities
- SAFE Agile certification a plus
- Ability to quickly understand project/feature/epic work items and dependencies
Not Eligible for RelocationJob Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement