SUMMARY OF POSITION
Prepares menu items according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. Responsible for helping to maintain food costs and maintain cleanliness of the kitchen at all times. Assists dishwasher with washing and restocking dishes, pots, pans and utensils. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and quality of work environment as directed by Kitchen Manager or Manager on Duty.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Extensive standing and walking for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Bending, reaching, walking
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to dish and cleaning chemicals
AS A PART OF THE QSL TEAM YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Wages
- Meal Discounts - On and off the clock!
- Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and more!
- Flexible Scheduling - To help you balance other life commitments
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Advancement Opportunities
- A FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT!
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States