Grimaldi's Pizzeria is Hiring Line Cooks and Prep Cooks from $12 to $16
The goal of our employees is to create an extraordinary experience for all our guests, and our back of house employees are a critical component of this process. You are responsible for receiving, preparing, and presenting the high-quality food items that Grimaldi's is known for and exceed our guest's expectations. A Kitchen Prep/ Salad Cook prepares ingredients for the pizza line while making salads for our guests.Some of the Benefits:
What You Can Expect:
- $14 - $18 an hour
- $400 Signing Bonus
- Competitive compensation - starting range of $12 to $16 per hour (depending on experience)
- Food discount.
- Opportunities for advancement for both full and part-time positions.
- Comprehensive training program.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Ability to start or build a career and join a great family.
A full-service restaurant built on the "8 Slices of Culture", with a company committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.
Our key ingredients consist of three simple things: People, Product and Service. By combining these 3 ingredients with Grimaldi's 8 Slices of Culture, we run the best pizza restaurants in the world. Quality
– People, Product, ServiceFamily
-- Opportunity, Diversity, TrustTeamwork --
Creativity, Passion, SuccessCommunication
–Listening, Understanding, ResolutionEnergy
– Welcoming, Positive, FunAccountability
– Responsibility, Commitment, FocusHospitality
– Generosity, Smile, YesIntegrity
– Respect, Honesty, Values#GrimaldisPizzeria - Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We E-verify.