Grimaldi's Pizzeria is Hiring for Dishwashers!
A dishwasher at Grimaldi's is one of the most important roles in our stores. Though our guests may do a great job of cleaning their plates, those plates and pizza pans don't wash themselves; therefore, we can't serve our food without you. Our dishwashers are crucial in upholding our quality standards for providing a clean and safe work environment. Your responsibilities would be to clean and sanitize small-wares, equipment and the work environment while assisting the back of house operations to ensure we are guest ready at all times.Some of the Benefits:
What You Can Expect:
- $400 Signing Bonus
- Competitive compensation - Starting from $10 to $12 per hour.
- Food discount.
- Opportunities for advancement for both full and part-time positions.
- Comprehensive training program.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Ability to start or build a career and join a great family.
A full-service restaurant built on the "8 Slices of Culture", with a company committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.
Our key ingredients consist of three simple things: People, Product and Service. By combining these 3 ingredients with Grimaldi's 8 Slices of Culture, we run the best pizza restaurants in the world. Quality
– People, Product, ServiceFamily
-- Opportunity, Diversity, TrustTeamwork --
Creativity, Passion, SuccessCommunication
–Listening, Understanding, ResolutionEnergy
– Welcoming, Positive, FunAccountability
– Responsibility, Commitment, FocusHospitality
– Generosity, Smile, YesIntegrity
– Respect, Honesty, Values#GrimaldisPizzeria - Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We E-verify.