Description Our Slice of Life-Our People – One Family
Happy people who care about making a difference by creating an atmosphere where passion and performance drive operations and we make lifelong friends…
In a world full of choices, choose the career path that is set apart from the rest! At Papa Gino's, we choose to offer unparalleled career advancement to our teams for growth, earnings potential, and the chance to work for an iconic New England brand. We offer a variety of flexible, fun and rewarding opportunities to meet everyone's needs.
As a full time Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be part of the team that runs the restaurant's operations. You will be an integral part of the leadership and development of your team members, sales building and community involvement, and guest experience!Your rewards?
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401k plan with match
- Long and Short term disability
- Generous paid time off program
- Monthly bonus potential begins after training, and more!
What kind of future opportunities can be in your path? Restaurant Manager, General Manager, Area Coach, Area Manager, Regional Vice President! All achievable within our internal promote structure.
To assist the General Manager in operating the restaurant in a manner that will achieve corporate profit objectives, provide guest satisfaction, and help provide a friendly and enthusiastic work environment for all team members.
- Assists the General Manager in the daily operation of the restaurant and works at any station when necessary.
- As the Manager on Duty, ensures that the highest level of hospitality and service is provided to guests at all times.
- Ensures compliance with established food standards, food quality, preparation and production.
- Ensures compliance with prescribed standards in the areas of guest relations, labor costs, paper costs, restaurant safety and sanitation.
- Prepares and maintains personnel records, team member schedules, financial and administrative reports.
- Ensures all company operational procedures for the dining room, service area and kitchen are adhered to.
- Ensures that during the shift all specials, promotions, and marketing plans are presented according to company procedures.
- Ensures compliance with Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Responsible for decision making in the following areas:
- Team member position assignments
- Purchases in accordance with established inventory levels and budgets
- Disciplinary actions as needed while the Manager On Duty
- All those decisions required to effectively execute shift operations
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Team members may be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs. Employees will be required to follow and perform any other job-related instruction and duties by their supervisor. This document is not intended to create an employment contract, implied or otherwise; rather appointment is on an at-will basis.