Located at Logan Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
• Hiring on the spot
• A rate of pay of $16.90 per hour
• Paid Covid Vaccine Incentive
This Warehouse Associate Position Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• General warehouse/distribution center duties to include but not limited to: picking orders, receiving freight, pricing product, ordering product, loading and unloading trucks, maintaining a clean work area. We have a management right clause that allows the Company to use any associate in any capacity to fill needs of the business.
Team is counting on you as a Warehouse Associate to:
• Have open availability and able to work weekdays and weekends morning shifts
• Work a full-time schedule
• Protects all company assets in the warehouse including non-stock merchandise.
• Provides a safe and clean environment for warehouse personnel.
• Places stock orders as required.
• Counts and receives incoming merchandise; reports shortages/overages to management in a timely manner, before required deadlines.
• Counts and completes all appropriate paperwork for merchandise returns to vendors.
• Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor.
• Isolates, sorts, and organizes all damaged and outdated products for subsequent supplier credits and returns.
• Organizes all merchandise for annual inventory.
• Assists in inventory and reconciliation of inventory variances
• Notify management of out of stock merchandise.
• Assist in stocking of stores and backrooms. (where applicable)
• Assist in trash removal and recycling.
• Minimum 1-2 years of warehouse experience
• Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
• Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to lift 60 lbs
• Able to work in environment exposed to the elements, both hot and cold.
• Able to operate manual and electric pallet jack (preferred but not mandatory)
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Clean driving record (where applicable)
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.