Digital Marketing Analytics Manager
Marketing Miami, Florida Charlotte, North Carolina
Position at Diligent Corporation
Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today's complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
At Diligent, we are building the next big software company and all major decisions are driven by data. Since data takes such a prominent role in our success here at Diligent, we are looking for a standout analytics manager for the marketing department.
As the Marketing Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for guiding Diligent's marketing and sales decisions by crunching large data sets, analyzing results, and delivering key insights to the leadership team and the general marketing department.
- Be the Go-To person when it comes to data and digital analytics
- Work with local markets to make sure the foundation for data analysis is set-up comprehensively
- Implement End-to-End tracking in markets to optimize towards ROI
- Monitor analytics to identify actionable insights that support business decision
- Highlight key trends and drivers that go deeper than regular performance and KPI dashboard reporting.
- Be curious to interrogate data and identify hidden patterns
- Suggest and execute A/B tests to drive improvements - from hypothesis creation to building case studies
- Advocate the data-driven culture by coaching colleagues on how to make decisions from data
- Manage project progress and key stakeholders to ensure timely and successful delivery of projects
- Connecting the dots between multiple systems to create data visualizations to capture key insights to help company efficiency and growth.
- Spot patterns to improve our marketing and sales approach. Everything from advertising data to sales behavior data.
- Use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign and overall performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests, both on-site and campaign-based.
- Spot potential to implement innovative methodologies and improve analytical procedures.
- Develop Dashboard concepts and provide metrics and reporting to drive decisions to key stakeholders.
- You will work very closely with the VP, Digital Marketing, and various leaders in the marketing organization; you will be supporting the entire digital marketing org, while working closely with peers on the broader analytics team
- 3-6 years of experience in the analytic field
- Strong experience with business intelligence tools such as Domo or Tableau along with understanding of CRM systems like Salesforce
- Experience in marketing systems a plus (Google analytics, Google Adwords, Marketo)
- Strong technical competence to perform advanced analytics: Coding skills like SQL, proficiency in Excel, experience performing analysis with large datasets
- You have proven success in a high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- A passion for problem solving
- Complete comfort working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Domo certification a huge plus
FSLA Status: Exempt
Diligent offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, health club reimbursement and much more.
We are a drug free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.