Before You Apply, Do You Qualify?
- 1 yr caregiving experience (in-home or facility)
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
- Current HHA or CNA license
- The ability to pass a full employment background check
- Must have a high school diploma or GED & be fluent in English
- CPR Certificate, TB test, and a recent physical
To fast track your application: Call us at 941.929.1966 and ask for Nina!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I do as a Home Health Aide?
- Meal preparation and cooking.
- Conversation and companionship.
- Light housekeeping.
- Note and report changes in client behavior/health
- Helping with personal care including: bathing, dressing, toileting, and hygiene.
- More specific experience, such as Dementia or Hospice experience, may be useful for some clients.
Want to assist a local senior? Click apply or call us! Dial 941.929.1966 and ask for Nina!
Where & when would I work?
- Work close to home! We have clients in Sarasota, Osprey, Longboat Key, Nokomis, Venice, etc!
- Serve seniors in your local community - we match you with positions near your house
- Schedules are flexible - full or part time available, weekend and weekday available, night and day shifts available!
What are the perks ad pay like for this position?
- Pay range: $14 - $16 - Earn a living while you're making a difference in your community.
- Paid training.
- We can help you become a CNA for FREE - you'll end up with a CNA certificate & guaranteed 40 hrs / week!
- Flexible scheduling
- Same Day Pay available!
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental, once eligible
- Referral bonus program.
- Paid time and mileage between shifts.
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions; such as Caregiver of the Month and Flupalooza!
To apply or if you have other questions... Pick up your phone and dial - 941.929.1966 and ask for Nina!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Own a personal vehicle
- Valid auto liability insurance
- Speaks English
- Drug screening
- Valid driver's license
- Medical license/certification: Home Health Aide Certification
- 1+ year of experience in the healthcare industry
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Posting ID: 623365642Posted: 2021-04-30Job Title: Build Schedule