Our client has been partnering with food manufacturers to supply them high-quality ingredients for over 90 years. They are dedicated to supplying their customers with quality products that meet or exceed expectations. Due to expansions on the production lines we are currently looking for candidates to fill the packer stacker position in Lemont on 1st and 2nd shift.
As a packer you will take the finished 2-pound bags of sugar off the assembly line and place in boxes for shipment. The packer position is full time temp to perm. If you are looking for a company to grow with apply today!
Packer- What you will do:
- Stack bags according to product procedures
- Follow all good manufacturing practices
- Report to supervisor any safety or quality issues
- Remove damaged materials
- Other duties as assigned
Packer- What you need:
- Flexibility and availability are a plus
- Standing for the duration of the shift
- Ability to lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- High School education or the equivalent
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program
- Weekly attendance bonus
- Company provides lunches 2 times a week
- Opportunities for advancement
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
If you are looking for a packer position with room for growth and advancement this is the position for you. Apply with us today!