11725 W 85th Street, Lenexa, Kansas 66214 Work Shift:
12hr-C Shift (United States of America) Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We are an essential business and still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers. Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift truck to stack and retrieve supplies and materials as well as following our company's Good Manufacturing Practices. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies
- Load trucks and secure product in accordance with customer requirements
- Load and unload materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Monitor material usage on work floor and supply production lines with raw materials
- Weigh materials or products and record results on tags, labels, or production schedules
- Keep production lines supplied with raw materials
- Inventory product as needed. And label, sort, wrap and tie product
- Unload and stack material by raising and lowering lifting device
- Other duties as assigned by management
: Education and/or Experience:
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Current OSHA forklift driving certification
The requirements listed above are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company. We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.EEO Statement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!