With more than 1500 employees and 13 offices nationwide, Rogers Electric is the largest self-performing electrical and lighting contractor in the United States. Rogers Electric specializes in rollout projects, ground- up electrical construction
, preventative maintenance and installation needs. With 38 years of experience, licenses in 48 states, and over 2000 facilities constructed, we are constantly growing and looking for candidates to join our team!
We are currently looking for a New Construction Electricians
with previous commercial experience to join our team!
What you'll be doing
- Manage the completion of various electrical tasks
- Troubleshooting electrical issues
- Installing electrical systems in a new construction setting
- Electrical break and repair
- Read blueprints, run conduit, and wire/terminate devices
- Perform quality control testing
- Manage service upgrades for our new and existing retail clients
- Interact with store/facilities managers and maintenance department personnel
What we're looking for
- 3-4 years of previous construction electrical experience
- Working knowledge of installing electrical systems in a new construction setting
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy objects
- Ability to ascend/descend ladders
- Good computer skills
- Possession of reliable transportation and basic hand tools
- Must be willing to travel, work nights, weekends and overtime
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
Why you should join us
- Positive, team-focused, and inviting work environment
- Stability and longevity in the industry
- Opportunity to grow in the electrical industry
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and tax-free Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employer provided: short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and EAP
- 401k with generous match
- Training and continuing education opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Paid travel and hotel, plus $30/day per diem
- $100 for each employee referral
- Other exceptional perks
With licenses in 48 states and technicians servicing locally, Rogers has the capabilities to provide solutions to rollout, on-demand, preventative maintenance and installation needs. As a self-performing service provider, Rogers specializes in providing management, labor, materials and equipment to install and maintain electrical, lighting, HVAC/P and other facility solutions. Over the past 35 years our divisions have developed, our team has grown, and our capabilities have become stronger, but one promise has always rang true at Rogers and remains true today: We have the power to get the job done!
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions, requirements, or restrictions may apply.
Rogers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.