Wash and properly store all cooking utensils, flatware and glassware.
1. Washes all bowls according to the highest sanitation standards
2. Collects trash from kitchen areas; empties garbage cans and washes and re-lines with new bags. Breaks down boxes, crates and removes debris
3. Examines garbage for misplaced silverware, dishes, glassware and other reusable items
4. Washes and polishes all stainless steel in the kitchen including shelves, dish cabinets, ice machines, coffee area, refrigerators, walk-ins, etc.
5. Washes and cleans receiving, trash and other kitchen-related areas
6. Sweeps and mops kitchen floors, dining room, bathroom
7. Stores all dishes and other wares in proper areas
8. Cleans dish area after each meal period
9. Performs other tasks such as assisting in food preparation, storing foods after delivery and cleaning coolers, freezers and storerooms
10. Maintains inventories of soap, chemicals and paper towels
11. Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
12. Continuously inspects floors in kitchen areas to assure they remain clean, clear of debris and dry
13. Assists in completing weekly kitchen cleaning and maintenance list
14. Cleans and safely stores all brooms, mops, and other cleaning equipment in their proper places
Contact Us: (972) 294-5364