Non-CDL Box Truck Driver/Mover needed at Iron Mountain
If you want a job where you can be physically active while enjoying a rewarding profession, Iron Mountain may have just what you’re looking for! As a driver/mover in our consumer storage business, you’re not alone in a truck for hours or days – you’re interacting with customers on a daily basis while staying active moving household goods, such as furniture and appliances.
We have Part-Time Positions Available!
Hourly rate- $25.00
5 Star Reviews hourly rate POTENTIAL - $18.75
Tip hourly rate POTENTIAL- $6.50
Minimum of 2 weekends per month
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Saturday, Sunday & Monday
Will interview for Saturday & Sunday only as well
Hours per day
Average Appointments per shift
3 (this is an average and will vary)
What you’ll do:
- Pack, Wrap, secure and move boxes, furniture, appliances, and other residential items
- Scan and categorize customer goods using mobile technology.
- Load items into a box truck to be transported from the origination point.
- Unload items from the box truck into the destination point.
- While onsite, you will respond to client questions and concerns by serving as the face of the company (operating in a professional, courteous, and patient manner at all times).
What we do:
- Deliver a best-in-class storage experience by being friendly, professional & and handling items safely and securely as if they were our own.
- Ensure customer pickup/delivery appointment is completed to their satisfaction.
- Pack, load/unload residential goods in and out of customer site.
- Work in a collaborative team environment.
- Save money on your gym membership and make money on the job at Iron Mountain! Apply today for our driver mover position.
- Must have box truck driving experience
- Must be willing to drive a box truck in New York City and surrounding boroughs.
- Climb/step-up into a truck cab.
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Ability to move, pack/unload furniture at customer site for extended periods of time.
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work at elevated heights.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills.
- At least one year of route transportation experience is preferred.
- Attention to detail with Mobile scanning technology experience.
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to adhere to the company’s safety and security culture.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Driver, Location: Woodbridge, NJ - 07095