WHO WE ARE:
Together we are a world-class diversified manufacturer with a commitment from our team to proudly provide pure precision solutions to our customers, delivering superior quality, value and service.
Ferrotec (USA) Corporation is headquartered in Santa Clara CA with operations in Bedford NH, Livermore CA and San Jose CA. Ferrotec is a rapidly growing technology company with a worldwide presence in a broad array of end products, manufacturing systems, and industries serving primarily the semi-conductor industry. We provide our customers with advanced material, component, system, and manufacturing solutions.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT OUR TEAM:
Performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of the Bedford location staff and Shared Services including, but not limited to, assistance in matters related to correspondence, presentations, reports, contracts, patents, budgeting, travel, and other related activities. Responsibilities include handling highly confidential and time sensitive matters. Interactions require the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment.
Reports to the Director of Finance.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Provides administrative support to the Director of Human Resources and Director of Finance.
- Prepares documents including letters, memoranda, presentations, and reports.
- Researches and compiles data as required to support various corporate initiatives.
- Establishes and maintains filing and records management systems.
- Responsible for the reception and mail room areas.
- Receives and screens visitors, telephone calls and correspondence.
- Administers the NDA program including database and document storage
- Administers legal and patent administration including database and document storage
- Administers travel program including the corporate credit card and related expense reporting as well as in conjunction with travel agency to negotiate corporate rates when necessary.
- Administers the business office including registration and submissions to municipalities and organizations
- Administer the vehicle program including registration, insurance and document storage.
- Administers the business office document storage program for Ferrotec USA
- Serves as a liaison between the senior staff members when necessary.
- Coordinates and facilitates the senior staff schedules when necessary.
- Supports Export Compliance and State Department Licenses administration.
- Makes necessary travel arrangements for Bedford senior management staff and their organizations within the guidelines of the Travel & Entertainment Policy.
- Assists Senior Staff members in preparation for meetings.
- Performs purchasing tasks for the various departments by contacting vendors, preparing requisitions, and maintaining records of purchases. Verifies all invoices prior to submission for approval.
- Provides support to the Human Resources and Accounting Department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- College degree and at least five years of administrative experience including significant executive assistance.
- 3 years of experience working with databases and document storage
- Knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite at a highly proficient level.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
PERKS OF BEING PART OF OUR TEAM:
With positive values, productive atmosphere and a commitment to excellence, Ferrotec encourages employees to maximize and realize their potential.
We offer Competitive Pay and Benefits Package, 401K Matching, Flexible Work Hours, Tuition Reimbursement, Leadership Development, Travel and Hotel Discounts, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Recognition Program, and Much More!
Join our team and join in on Ping Pong Tournaments & Thursday Yoga Classes!
We would love to get to know you better and you get to know us better! You can easily apply!