At ACERTUS, culture is everything. We want people to want to work here. We have weekly huddles to hear from our team on how we can improve. And guess what? We act on your ideas!
ACERTUS is a fast-growing tech-enabled automotive logistics company serving the rapidly changing finished vehicle market. We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team.
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator
with demonstrated experience providing technical analysis, implementation, and delivery of key revenue strategies. This position will contribute to both daily tactical work and strategic initiatives for our customers. At ACERTUS, we are disruptors in the industry- utilizing data to back our strategic plans. You should be a stickler for meeting deadlines and manage high velocity and intense business operations seamlessly.
Are you looking for a great place to advance your career? ACERTUS is in hyper-growth mode, and we cannot grow without you. We are a part of Inc. 5000's, America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies. This is your opportunity to join our high-performing team and be a part of something BIG! What you will be doing:
- Provide system delivery/project management experience including requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, deployment, training, and delivery.
- Collaborate with and manage cross-functional, virtual teams and stakeholders.
- Provide verbal and written communications to technical teammates and Sales and Marketing teams/leaders.
- Administer and support Salesforce including user setup and design/configuration of Custom Objects, Profiles and Roles, Workflow/Process Builder, Visual Flows, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to monitor data quality.
- Create and provide project plans, requirements, and technical documentation for larger projects and long-term initiatives.
- Coordinate testing and deployment plans for complex change management/rollouts
- Deliver user guides and/or training for large deployments.
- Track and communicate expectations and progress updates to customers, while managing expectations, using email, Slack, and Zoom.
Requirements Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required or relevant work experience.
- 4+ years of business systems administration and/or management, including Salesforce.
- Experience working with or for a SaaS organization is preferred.
- Extensive experience with Agile Development and SCRUM delivery methodologies and tools is a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation systems (Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Pardot) is a plus.
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification (Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder, or Developer I) is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven approach to decisions.
- Personal responsibility to manage change.
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Time Off
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
Virtual and In-person (socially distanced) interview process.
Personal protective equipment provided and/or required.
Daily temperature screenings.
Social distancing guidelines in place.
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place. About ACERTUS
ACERTUS is as an automotive logistics provider that utilizes technology to provide unparalleled service and visibility into the transportation process accompanied by a full suite of vehicle lifecycle solutions. Our people, process, and innovative technology are the engine behind our relentless drive to deliver. We believe in enhancing our customers' experience by providing end-to-end solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. ACERTUS offers a suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology, a national title and registration platform, compliance services, home delivery and pickup, and a growing vehicle storage footprint throughout North America. ACERTUS is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.