At Westmont Living, we provide a full spectrum of options in health care and housing, from independent and assisted retirement living to memory care. The comfort and care of our residents is our highest priority. We’re committed to providing the highest level of service to our valued residents, in an atmosphere that promotes total well-being and personal fulfillment. We also are a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
Westmont Village in Riverside, CA is a senior living community that offers its employees and residents friendliness, a homelike setting, and an inspiring environment.
We are currently looking for Full Time LVNs for the PM shift to join our team.
Why Choose Us?
We offer competitive pay, holiday pay, and sick leave. We also are a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Have current criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community.
- Passed post offer health physical and drug screen.
- TB test results within 7 days of hire and a health screen within 30 days of hire (when transferring test results TB or health screen will not be older than 6 months)
- Current, unencumbered nursing license for the state in which they are employed
- Current first aid and CPR certification
- Able to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or bend for numerous or long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 pounds and push, pull, or transfer 100 pounds.
- Able to work with residents in a respectful, compassionate manner
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the service needs of our residents, this can include weekend shifts.
- Available for on-call duties
- Preferred Assisted Living Experience
- Knowledge of or ability to gain knowledge of and ability to maintain all applicable regulations and policies and procedures pertaining to assisted living residents, including state and federal regulations
- Familiarity with older adult nursing care and the concepts of assisted living
- Above average assessment skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail and to perform multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient in spoken and written English language
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with regular and timely attendance to meet the service needs of our residents, this can include night and weekend shifts.
- Ability to work overtime if necessary
This position is responsible for assisting the Resident Services Director in the care of all assisted living residents. This is accomplished through promoting Westmont Living’s Service Promise and Service Standards. The LVN is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility for a resident or a group of residents via therapeutic use of self and the nursing process within the LVN scope of practice. The nurse completes specific tasks as assigned by the Resident Services Director.
- When designated by Resident Services Director, completes resident assessments as outlined by policy
- Reviews and contributes to service plans
- Completes incident reports and participates in corrective action plan development
- Provides first aid and emergency assistance while working within the community
- Provides training programs as requested
- Monitors and records blood glucose readings for residents per the resident service plans
- Administers and documents routine and non-routine medical injections per the resident service plans
- Administers medications as documented by physician orders in resident service plans
- Provides and documents wound care as documented in resident service plans or as needed
- Performs and documents insertion, removal and management of indwelling and non-indwelling urinary catheters per resident services plans
Westmont Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates must complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.