You manage day-to-day landscape maintenance operations at the highest level for your company - But are you being held back from your full potential as a general manager?
Our Client, based in North Potomac, MD, is seeking a Maintenance Operations Manager to lead expansion of Landscape & Gardening Maintenance Services to the HOA and commercial clients throughout greater Bethesda - Rockville - Potomac area. The ideal candidate will be a knowledgeable, capable, no attitude, "drill sergeant" leader to manage and motivate crews to new levels of performance and growth.
· Develop processes, drive accountability, strengthen team growth, progression and camaraderie.
· Process optimization, maintenance and enhancement quality management.
· Ensure profitable growth for the landscape maintenance and enhancement division.
The Rewards: Part of a senior management team committed to the highest levels of team and client satisfaction!
· Competitive salary and bonus
· Senior management team position with potential advancement to General Manager
· Benefits: 401K with Match, paid holidays, PTO, company vehicle, Health insurance.
ONLY APPLY IF you thrive in privately-owned company and possess these core values and culture: Good People, working hard, doing good with integrity and determination.
· 7 years of hands-on entrepreneurial company Landscape - Green Industry experience
· 5 years management oversight of $2 -$5M revenue and quality services to HOA, residential and commercial; lawn and snow maintenance.
· BS/BA in Landscape Maintenance, Horticulture, Landscape Construction or related.
· Bilingual - Spanish strong consideration.
Join our client, a second generation family business built on the merits of hard work, dedication to the craft and are proud to maintain many local HOA communities providing an array of services to the neighborhoods they maintain.