If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Senior Analyst, Strategic Analytics who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Senior Analyst, Strategic Analytics will provide analytical support to the Director of Strategic Analytics for financial and operational analyses and modeling to support key organizational growth opportunities and business decisions including, but not limited to the development of service line analytics and proforma financial analyses and modeling for restructuring, divestitures, acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, etc.
As a Senior Analyst, Strategic Analytics, you will:
• Provide analytical support to Director around service line profitability reporting, operational reporting and scenario analytics
• Maintain and update financial and operational models for department leadership to use to present to senior leaders to evaluate key business decisions around the growth, resizing, acquisitions, joint ventures, or divestitures.
• Under the direction of the Director, work with leaders throughout the organization to ensure assumptions and modeling accurately reflect the business decision being contemplated
• Assist with the translation of detailed analytical models to help create executive summary presentations with necessary conclusions for senior leader decision making
• Be knowledgeable and proficient in business data sources and business rules and work collaboratively with the Business Intelligence department to build out and define data necessary for various assigned analysis
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Healthcare Management, or equivalent is required
• 5 years' healthcare financial management experience preferred
• Experience with proforma and projection modeling
• Strong understanding of financial and operational metrics and ratios and their application in evaluating opportunities
• Excellent analytical and modeling skills. Ability to model complex problems with numerous assumptions, inputs and scenarios
• Strong knowledge and ability to translate data into information for decision making
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Full-time; Monday - Fri, 8:30 am - 5::00 pm, evenings as needed.
Adventist HealthCare requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment.Applicants may be required to furnish proof of vaccination and, if offered, may elect to be vaccinated at an designated Adventist HealthCare location.
Tobacco and Drug Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing the best people to cultivate our mission-centric culture. Our goal is to have a welcoming, equitable, and safe place to work and grow for all employees, no matter their background. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Adventist HealthCare will make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Adventist HealthCare is a religious organization as defined under applicable law; however, it will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants' religious beliefs.
Applicants who wish to request accommodations for disabilities or religious belief should contact the Support Center HR Office.