• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Experience in retail sales preferred.
• Ability to work with the equipment, tools and materials listed in the QSR Representative job description.
• Ability to perform the mental/physical functions listed in the QSR Representative job description.
• Ability to perform the essential duties listed in the QSR Representative job description
• Ability to substitute for the QSR Manager when he/she is unavailable (i.e. vacation, meetings, etc.).
• Ability to work as scheduled and arrive on time.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities and work in the conditions described below.
• Has completed the Safety lesson.
• Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
• Performs and trains all duties of the Customer QSR Representative positions.
• Provides training assistance to new QSR Representatives.
• Prepares the daily bookkeeping, invoicing, and data.
• Completes daily banking.
• Troubleshoots daily close out and shift sales analysis.
• Provides prompt, courteous customer service and professionally resolves customer issues.
• Distinguishes between qualified and unqualified applicants for employment, offering recommendations for applicant interviews.
• Conducts performance and disciplinary discussions in QSR Manager’s absence.
• Assumes QSR Manager responsibilities when required for by business necessity.
• Develops employee work schedules for Store Manager approval.
• Once approved, finalizes, transmits, and processes weekly time and attendance records and payroll.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the QSR Manager.
• Ensures all marketing programs are executed per guidelines.
• Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors.
• Exposures to occasional cold temperature extremes while performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
• Exposure to occasional noise.
• Work with a minimum direction and periodic supervision.
• Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
• Ability to lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
• Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
• Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday.
• Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. (This work requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs.)
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OR WORK PERFORMED BY THOSE ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF THE POSITION.
NOTE: This Job Description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without advance notice to employees.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: