The Business Process Consultant in our Business Support Services department is an integral execution team player for the completion of business process improvement projects in accordance with the QTS Consulting Services Charter. The position is based in Overland Park, KS, travelling domestically up to 25% in support of business process improvement projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES, other duties may be assigned.
- Partner with business consulting and development teams on Workday platform enhancements.
- Support Workday user community with system usage, data changes, and system reporting.
- Development of project charters and plans
- Mapping and documentation of existing business processes
- Identification of process improvement opportunities
- Co-development of process improvement plans with business leaders
- Execution of business process improvements
- Monitoring of business improvements and lessons learned
In addition to QTS Core Values, types of skills utilized include:
- Client Focused – Delivers excellent service to internal customers through development of collaborative and productive relationships with business functional leaders and peers. Identifies business process needs and communicates effectively on prioritization and status of projects.
- Problem Solving – Able to develop multiple approaches to solving QTS business process challenges through analysis of requirements and identification of technological and/or procedural solutions.
- Priority Setting – Establishes clear sets of priorities to accomplish individual and team goals. Stays focused by staying on task and removing roadblocks for achievement of projects tasks.
- Results Oriented – Sets goals for business process improvement projects, has a bias for action and established and monitors metrics for progress on improvement projects.
- Personal Learning – Takes ownerships and accountability for learning QTS business and related process, industry developments, business process technologies, and control requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience
- Three or more years of experience in business process improvement
- Prior experience with Workday Finance
- Three or more years of experience performing external audits of business processes with a nationally recognized firm.
- Three or more years of experience performing ERP or HCM systems audits with a nationally recognized firm.
- Three or more years of experience with ERP system implementations
- Relevant certifications such as PMP, Lean Six Sigma, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with business acumen needed to proactively solve problems facing the organization
- Ability to function in a team environment
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or discrimination claim.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here:
“EEO is the Law” Poster;
“EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Poster-Formatted
QTS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.