Cook$200 Sign On Bonus! We’ve got 200 reasons to join the Aquatica family!
Here is how you can jump into exciting opportunities that ensure a memorable and positive experience for our guests and bonus up!
- Must complete 30 days of service from date of hire to receive $100.00
- Must stay employed within the Cook position for at least 90 days to receive the remaining $100.00 sign-on bonus
What’s cooking? How about some tasty careers with a world leader in the fun and entertainment business? Aquatica San Antonio is serving up a wide variety of Cook positions throughout our theme parks. Join us and start dishing up a delicious experience!What you get to do:
As a Cook, you’ll handle general food prep work – slicing and dicing vegetables, fruits and meat – as well as prepare and plate established recipes. You will also:
What it takes to succeed:
- Follow menu guidelines to specifications and serving procedures
- Ensure correct portions, at correct temperatures that are beautiful and delicious
- Rotate all food inventories and restock hot lines
- Maintain area cleanliness
- Enhance team productivity while providing excellent guest service
- Maintain food quality and sanitation standards
- Provide excellent service to guests and Ambassadors
- Maintains a professional appearance – look as sharp as a paring knife
- Practice safe work habits to including the use of personal protective equipment
The perks of the position:
- At least one year of back-of-house cooking experience or equivalent culinary school background
- Ideal candidate would be currently enrolled or would have completed formal culinary training
- Basic knife skills and ability to operate commercial cooking equipment
- Ability to understand and follow all recipes
- Knowledge of different cooking methods
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions
- Flexibility to work a schedule that includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Strong multi-tasking and teamwork abilities
- Positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service
- Experience in a high-volume, full-service restaurant or catering environment preferred
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job at SeaWorld is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
Join the team
- Start by completing our on-line application
- Receive a link to take our virtual job tryout – be sure to check your spam email
- Self-schedule a “job placement” phone call
- If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
- Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperwork
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
Aquatica San Antonio is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.