Kelly Services is actively recruiting for a Direct Hire opportunity for a Scientist located in Whitesboro, NY.
Requirements of the Scientist includes:
- Perform Bioanalytical method development and method validation for the quantification of NCE, NBE and Biomarkers in tissues and biological fluids. Key experience in ELISA, MSD (ECLA), ELLA, and Gyros Lab preferred.
- Prepare Bioanalytical method documents.
- May manage analytical studies and act as scientific consultant to clients, and internal scientific consultant within Icon.
- Prepare analysis plans suitable to the clients needs and obtain client approval of these.
- Work with analytical teams to ensure that study plans and validation plans, as appropriate are complied with.
- Identify changes to scope of work and notify contracts of need for change order.
- Review all data in accordance with direction documents and ensure results are documented accurately, completely and compliant with GLP/GCP regulations and SOPs .
- Document all work and results accurately, completely and compliant with GXP regulations and SOP’s.
- Generate high quality analytical results. Ensure smooth transfer of data to PI’s and participate in evaluation and interpretation of data.
- Lead investigations of instrumental and procedural problems.
- Evaluate new equipment or technologies and make recommendations to management on utility for the laboratory and business.
- Approve release of method development and non-GXP data.
- Check and verify laboratory notebooks and other analytical data as required.
- Author SOPs as needed. Maintain awareness of and adherence to all current SOPs.
Minimum Requirements for the Scientist includes:
- Bachelor degree with 6+ years, Masters with 4+ years, or PhD with 2+ years.
- Experience in ELISA, MSD (ECLA), ELLA, and Gyros Lab preferred.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.