Boise Airport Cashier
Position Pays $15.00hr
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Cashier ensures proper ticket handling and guest payments while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Cashier is responsible for taking payments and assisting guests as they enter or exit the property. The Cashier works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that cash handling procedures as well as safety standards are met at all times.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
· Process transactions in an efficient and friendly manner
· Responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer service
· Always greet the customer
· Offer a receipt after each transaction
· Obtain all required customer information for lost tickets and ADA transactions
· Responsible for providing routine information to the public, such as rates and directions
· Responsible for preparing drops, logging them on the shift report, and keeping a copy of all receipts
· Report any issues to supervisor including excessive traffic
· Maintain all records (receipts, tickets, validations, credit card slips)
· Assist customers outside of your lane when you do not have traffic
· Ensure booth is clean and organized
· Maintain adequate booth supply levels
· Inform Supervisor of suspicious activity
· Count back change correctly
· Call supervisor for assistance
· Complete cashier shift report
· Assist supervisor with other duties as assigned
· Reports to Supervisor
What We Want From You:
- At least 18 years of age
- Basic math skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.