Available Position in the Aria Yoga & Wellness Center
We are seeking a qualified and passionate Sales/Front Desk to manage the daily operations of the spa. The ideal candidate will have front desk and sales experience in a Spa, hotel, retail, and fitness environment and possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
-----Key Role Functions:
• Successful sales experience, you must be able to sell
• Providing excellent customer service and experiences to all clients and members through the answering of phone calls, setting appointments, greeting clients, and membership sales
• Oversee and manage all daily operations of the Spa.
• Communicate sales promotions and service options with clients.
• Passionately promote products and services with effective, clear communication
• Communicate with Service Provider team and maximize appointment book
• Proven passion for proper communicating with people and providing consistent, excellent service
• Capability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and some holidays
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A fast learner, with a positive attitude; remain calm in a fast pace environment
• Computer proficiency; knowledge of retail/appointment booking computer systems is a plus
• A strong team player with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
• Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
• Critical thinking skills, including customer conflict resolution
• Goal Oriented and Success Driven - Excellence is expected
• A true people person, someone who connects with others regardless of diverse backgrounds
• A leader who can motivate and influence others to be their best
• Skilled in Sales / Training / Customer Service
• Dedicated to the Spa and willing to put in the time needed to be successful
• Positive / Engaged and cares about the spas clients and staff members
Job Type: Full-time