The Corporate Recruiter mines talent for professional and manufacturing workforce across multiple business divisions with a sense of urgency and accountability to good hiring choices by management. Along with traditional full cycle recruiting activities, this position provides new hire administration tasks, conducts check-ins with new hires after they join the company, and develops strong rapport with management to enforce our team’s strength in service excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business related field or equivalent work experience required
- HR certifications are a plus
Experience (years and topics):
- 5 years of high volume recruiting experience
- Focused staffing ability in cold sourcing from competitors or from database pools.
- Extensive knowledge of search strings, applicable web sites, and recruiting platforms.
- Self-motivated and self-directed to achieve expectations set by others.
- Proficiency in negotiating.
- Beyond reproach ethics and confidentiality character.
- Demonstrated team member, fostering partnerships in cross functional activities and projects
- Proven relationship development effort with successful measurement.
- General applicable knowledge of HR activities and how they support the total topic.
- Organized so as to keep up with work, information, respond to inquiries, and others can find what they need in your workstation.
- Able to gather meaningful data, analysis and present reasoned outcome.
- Capable to work under pressure on a regular basis.
- Strong ability to problem solve and judge situations
- Excellent computer skills particularly with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and email.
- Exhibited knowledge of and experience with recruiting platforms and sites (Zip Recruiter, LinkedIn, Snagajob, Scouted, The Ladders, Monster, Indeed, Glassdoor, et. al.)
- Database and information management using HRIS is necessary, including ability to mine and report on information (i.e. Ascentis).
- Outstanding written, oral, interpersonal, and outward behavior communication ability.
- Proficiency for listening well.
- Demonstrated talent for understanding your audience and how to communicate your message effectively to them.
- Comfortable in uncomfortable situations such as negotiation, unfavorable outcome of effort discussion, urgent and alarmist work volume, and other generally heightened situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands along with fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.