If you're ready to take your career to the next level with a company that is rapidly growing, then we have the opportunity that you've been looking for.
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for supporting the Resturant Teams in their efforts to deliver great and Friendly guest experiences, serve the Freshest products, run the Cleanest restaurants, provide the Fastest service through performing diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the restaurant's facilities and equipment.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain machines and all company facilities.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment
- Performs scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical,troubleshooting and repair of machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty machinery, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, tile etc.)
- Customer service includes professional, prompt and courteous correspondence with Restaurant Managers, MUM's , etc when scheduling and providing maintenance services, and with contracted vendors that provide additional facility services.
- Time management includes maintaining an organized scheduling and tracking system, to effectively complete all maintenance requests in a timely manner and in the order by which they were received or by level of urgency.
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- Work Environment
- Must be respectful of business when in restaurants, keeping your area as clean as you can and cleaning up after yourself once the job has been completed.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds.
- Must be atleast 18 years of age
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have valid Driver License
- Must pass a Driving Record Search
- Must pass a Drug Test and Background Check
Welcome to Whitedonuts! We are an independently owned and operated franchise of Dunkin'. We have been in business for over 30 years. We strive to operate at the highest level, with our core values being Friendly, Fast, Fresh and Clean. We achieve this by investing in our team through Evaluating, Communicating, Motivating and Educating.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
The Dunkin' Donuts trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder, LLC. Used under license.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.