Shift Leader - SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $800
As a Dunkin' franchisee, we are committed to our employees as much as we are committed to our customers. We value hardworking and enthusiastic employees including teens 16 years of age and older. We make it a priority to ensure their success in the Fast Food / QSR industry.
We are hiring teens 16 years of age and older immediately for Shift Leaders for our Fast Food / QSR business and YOU are the foundation of what keeps the store and America running on Dunkin'. We are looking to add to our team of positive, energetic employees who are passionate about the Dunkin’ Brand and delivering exceptional customer service. Apply Today!!
Benefits of working for a Dunkin' franchisee:
- Competitive wages
- College Reimbursement Program
- Weekly Paycheck
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Free Food On Shifts
- Movie Ticket Discounts
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Flexible Schedules
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Footwear Discounts
- Travel Discounts
- Computer Discounts
- Provide excellent guest satisfaction, service speed, and product quality
- Previous experience working in a cafe or quick service restaurant preferred
- Show passion about results by setting compelling targets and delivering on commitments
- Meet safety and sanitation standards
- Anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations
- Works well in a team environment
- Lead a shift of 2-8 team members
In 1950, Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin' shop in Quincy, Massachusetts. Dunkin' licensed the first of many franchises in 1955. It is now the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin' sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
We are a locally owned and operated Dunkin' franchise, with a fast-paced, high energy environment where you get to interact with loyal customers every day. Join our team today!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States